Laiban Tree Planting, Tanay Rizal
CSR and Scholarship Program
Barangay Laiban in Tanay, Rizal, on the upper portion of the Kaliwa River Watershed. It is intended to relieve Metro Manila of its overdependence on the water supplied by Angat Dam. With option to Camp overnight to enjoythe Waterfalls, do horse backriding, bird watching, flowers & butterfly watching, fruit picking in season.
Facilitated by Miriam P.E.A.C.E. (Public Education & Awareness Campaign for the Environment) Environment Science Institute of Miriam College
OBJECTIVE: To share to the participants the beauty of Nature and the blessed feeling of caring for the Environment.
5:30 AM ETD Manila
8:00 AM ETA Brgy Mayagay Tanay Rizal
Transfer to Hard Core Jeep
8:45 AM ETA Brgy. Laiban Tanay Rizal,
Hiking and River Crossing to the Site
Option to swim sa river after
Lunch Prepared by the Community
4pm Travel Back to Manila /
Package Fee per person
60 pax and Up P 788 per person
40 pax to 59 P 888 per person
20 pax to 39 P 999 per person
- One seedling for reforestation,
- Maintenance cost of the seedling
- Scholarship on Dumagats and Remuntados
- community development,
- Hard Core Jeep
- Trek Guide
- 1 Lunch and 1 snack prepared by local community
Not Included is the fare to and from Mayagay, Tanay Rizal
FOR Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.