The Shrine of our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag
Every 1st Saturday Pilgrimage Tour for Healing and Miracles
Our Lady Of Manaog Church is also known as the Shrine of the Nuestra Señora de Manaoag. Located in Manaoag, Pangasinan, the church was established by Captain Gaspar de Gamboa in 1720 and was donated to the Dominicans in 1722.
Perhaps the most visited religious destination north of Manila, “Manaoag” is coined from the word “taoag” (tawag) or “to call” when centuries ago, a farmer on his way to his farm one daybreak heard the Virgin Mary calling him from the top of the tamarind tree (where the church is right now) instructing him to initiate the construction of the church. These days, thousands of devotees visit the town of Manaoag each day in response to the Virgin Mary’s “tawag” or “call”..
Testimonials from the Pilgrims
• Salamat sa binigay mong kahati ng puso ko, sana matutuhan kong maunawaan siya at mapayapa ang pagsasama namin… Salamat din po sa anak ko na binigay mo…
- Thank you Blessed Virgin of Manaoag for your most prayerful intercessions, for I am successful in passing my PCCP Board Exam this year.
- I thank you for the successful result of my Medicine Board Exam. I went here last 2007 to ask for a favourable result and you granted my ardent desire. I thank you for letting me finish my three-year Internal Medicine Residency, for the trip in Singapore and for bringing my One True Love in my life.
First Saturday Schedules
February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6,
July 4, August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, and December 5
Pick Up/Drop off Points
2:00 am Dusit Hotel Lobby, Ayala Center Makati
Crown Plaza Lobby, Galleria Ortigas
Shakeys Centris, Quezon Ave cor Edsa
Attend the Mass Service at the Lady of Manaoag Parish,
Pray for miracles & blessings. Shop for pasalubong and souvenirs
12NN : Sea Food Lunch in Urdaneta
3:00 pm : ETA back to Manila
PACKAGE RATE per PERSON for private tours
|P 1,088/pax min of 12 pax||P 2,288/pax min of 6 pax|
|P 1,288/pax min of 11 pax||P 2,888/pax min of 5 pax|
|P 1,388/pax min of 10 pax||P 3,488/pax min of 4 pax|
|P 1,588/pax min of 9 pax||P 4,888/pax min of 3 pax|
|P 1,788/pax min of 8 pax||P 6,888/pax min of 2 pax|
|P 1,988/pax min of 7 pax||P 12,888/pax solo|
= Roundtrip aircon van (rental, driver, gas, toll, parking, driver’s meal & snacks)
= 1 round of coffee or hot choco or pineapple juice
= Service of the Tour Shepherd
= Tour Itinerary
= Bottled Water
= pm snack
Not included are meals and tip to the driver
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
• First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
• ease scan the deposit slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
6978729/8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.