BEST OF MASBATE: Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary & Monreal Ticao
The reef discovery theme of the ecotourism in Buntod Marine Sanctuary would offer quality reef guiding services and sumptuous local meals which are offered by these all male-group. Fun learning and discovery would be part of the whole experience as tourists appreciate the beauty and marvel of corals and the other life forms that it support including humans. Likewise, environmental principles and the simple way of practicing it in everyday life would be also be injected in the interpretation. To stir sense of advocacy and inspire visitors, SAMAPUSI could also share their own story of transformation from being violators into environmental advocates and champions guiding service and for safety reasons. the tourist-guide ration was set at 1:3 http://masbatecity.gov.ph/buntod-marine-sanctuary/
- Rock on at Burubancaso, Monreal • Mababoy Islet and Monreal Tourism Office • Lapus Lapus Islet • Halea Nature Park • Matang Tubig Natural Spring • Guinlatayan Rock Formation • Bongsalay Mangrove Forest, • Dalakip Lagoon, San Jacinto • Catandayagan Falls • Paborito Island, Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary, Cagsawa Ruins, Daraga Church, Lingnon Hill
Day 0 ETD Manila 8PM
Day 1 ETA Pilar Sorsogon 6AM
08:00 AM Monreal Island Hopping to Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary
04:00 PM ETA Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary
05:30 PM Sunset Photo Opps
06:30 PM Dinner
Day 2 05:00 AM Sunrise Photo Opps
06:30 AM Check Out and Breakfast
08:00 AM Board the boat back to Pilar Sorsogon
10:00 AM ETA Pilar and Legaspi Tour
06:00 PM Travel back to Manila
Day 3 05:00 AM ETA Manila
PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON
P 5,488/pax for 10 – 12 pax
P 5,988/pax for 9 pax
P 6,588/pax for 8 pax
P 7,288/pax for 7 pax
P 8,200/pax for 6 pax
P 9,488/pax for 5 pax
Round Trip Van
Boat to Monreal w Boarding Pass
Boat and crew for the Island Hopping
Boat from Masbate to Pilar w Boarding Pass
Environment Fees & Entrance Fee
1 Island Dinner
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.