VIGAN Heritage/Laoag Tour & PAGUDPUD Beach
3 days 2 nights Dec 27 to 29, 2014
VIGAN – is the second greatest architectural legacy of the Spaniards. It is especially impressive in the early morning, when the diffused light transforms the old town with its colonial houses and calesas into a scene reminiscent of the 17th century. Visit Vigan, Ayala Museum, Crisologo Museum in original Vigan ancestral house, Archbishop’s Palace, Pagburnayan, St. Paul’s Metropolitan Cathedral, Plaza Burgos, Plaza Salcedo, Loom Weaving, Baluarte ni Chavit, Vigan Market, Hidden Garden
LAOAG – is the capital of Ilocos Norte. Visit Paoay Church – built in coral blocks & stucco-lasted bricks. Malacanang of the North – official residence of President Marcos, Sand Dunes – extensive sand dune beach, where Panday is filmed, Fort Ilocandia – first class hotel with Spanish architecture, Marcos Museum – resting place of President Marcos, Sinking Bell Tower – most massive & tallest bell tower in the Philippines, Sarrat Church – where Catholic Hall of Justice is before.
PAGUDPUD – Also visit Bangui Windmills, Burgos light house, Blue Lagoon, Agua Grande, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso Ni Anton, Maira-ira, Kabigan Falls, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Timantang Rock Formation
FOOD TRIP – Ilocos Empanada, Vegetable Okoy, Vigan Longaniza, Pinakbet Pizza, Bagnet, Cornic, Paksiw na Bulalo, Diningding, Pinakbet w Bagnet, Saramsam and more
Day 1 Dec 26 Fri 12:30 AM ETD Manila
9 am ETA Vigan, Breakfast, Tour, Check in Laoag
Day 2 Dec 27 Sat 6 am Breakfast Check Out Pagudpud Tour
3 pm Check in Pagudpud
Day 3 Dec 28 Sun 7 am Breakfast, Chill, Beach Bum
10 am Check Out and lunch on the Road
Laoag Tour and final pasalubong shopping
10 pm ETA Manila
Package Rate (base on 10 to 12 pax per van)
P 5,888/pax (quadsharing)
P 6,188/pax (triple sharing)
P 6,588/pax (twin sharing)
• Round Trip Aircon Van Manila – Ilocos – Manila
• 3days/2nights Laoag Accommodation
• 1 Vigan Breakfast
• 1 Giant Empanada Snack in Batac
• Hotel Breakfast
• Aircon Van for Vigan Tour
• Aircon Van for Pagudpud Day Tour
• Aircon Van for Laoag tour and airport/bus terminal transfer
• Entrance Fees to the Museum
• Service of the Tour Coordinator
NOT INCLUDED , Tip to the local guide and drivers, pasalubongs, lunch and dinner.
Optional Additional Cost
Lunch = P 200 to P 300
Dinner = P 250 to P 350
Sand Boarding rate to follow
4 Wheel drive Sand Adventure P 2500/30 min /group of 4
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Metrobank (for patrons n friends)
• First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
• ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
• Rates is subject to change 3months after you receive this document. You and your group will be protect from the increase if your paid 50% reservation already.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.