Top Day Tours IN and OUT Manila
8 to 10 hrs
- Manila City Tour
Intramuros, Fort Santiago, San Agustin Church, San Agustin Museum, Manila Cathedral, Plaza Roma, Ruins of Ayuntamiento, Palacio de Gobernador, National Museum, Bahay Chinoy, Malacanang Museum, Luneta, Open Air Auditorium, Rizal Monument, OKM Post, Quirino Grand Stand, Relief Map of the Philippines, Manila Orchidarium, Rizal Light and Sound Museum
Discover the historic landmarks, ruins, new buildings and structures in Corregidor, more!!! The island is also green with its lush vegetation and colorful flowers. Discover few animals such as monkeys, wild native chicken and birds as well. And most of all, the peace and quiet, the beautiful sunrise, and magnicent sunset are some of the treats that visitors who come to Corregidor will truly appreciate.
- Taal Lake & Volcano Tour w Tagaytay Ridge Tour
Taal Volcano is a highly active volcano at the heart of a larger protected area established in 1996. The Taal Volcano Protected Landscape is composed of over 65,000 hectares in 13 towns and 3 cities, including Lipa City, Tanauan City and Tagaytay.
- Mt. Pinatubo 4 Wheel Drive and Fun Hike
First there’s the terrain: a vast expanse of land reaching out of the horizon, strewn with hills, mountains, streams, rocks, pebbles, and boulders the size of cars. Then there’s the omnipresent sand, which gets into everything and everywhere else. Finally there’s the journey it self: Sixty minutes of bumping adventure, grinding 4 x 4 action, followed by 45 min to 1 hours trek. Raw, rugged yet beautiful, Mt. Pinatubo – the EASY Climb.
For More Info: https://philecotourism.wordpress.com/category/mt-pinatubo/
- Villa Escudero w San Pablo Lakes
From its humble beginnings, the resort has become a prime tourist destination for locals, overseas Filipinos and a wide array of foreign visitors to the country. It has a worldwide reputation as a showcase for the Philippines’ rich cultural heritage, offering a beguiling glimpse of its history, cuisine, dress, customs and natural beauty a mere two hours away from Manila.
- Pagsanjan Shooting the Rapids
“Pagsanjan, a premiere world-class tourist destination is the right place to visit, the right place to live, the right place to invest. It is a town that continues to aggressively move forward, faster, stronger and higher to the 21st century as a community of focused, committed, dedicated, self-reliant, peaceful, God-centered and nationalistic empowered Pagsanjeños who help make a difference by making Pagsanjan a better place to live in.”
- Mt. Makiling Healing Hike w Los Banos Hot Spring
This mountain park features large tracks of natural and old-growth forests as well as plantations of endemic and exotic trees. It presents geologic wonders like the mudsprings, flatrocks, creeks, waterfalls, caves and peaks. The reserve harbors endemic and endangered flora including kapa-kapa, tayabak, Malaboo, and others.
- Enchanting Hidden Valley
Hidden Valley Springs Resort in Laguna is a tropical rainforest paradise located in Calauan town. The natural springs and waterfall are surrounded by lush vegetation, including approximately 153 species of plant life and towering Amlang trees reported to be more than 300 years old.
- Binondo China Town Food Trip
- Kamay ni Hesus Healing Pilgrimage w Liliw Shoe Shopping
Rev. Father Joey Faller, spiritual director of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the Philippines and founder of the Kamay ni Hesus Healing Church visualized the church to give the sick and the spiritually weak a haven where they could feel and experience the presence of God.
- Bulacan Heritage, Pilgrimage and Adventure Tours
- Laguna Lake Loop with Angono Arts Tour
13 Baguio Day Tour
14 Bataan Historical and Heritage Village Day Tour
FOR Inquiries and Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
6978729/8061720 / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.