BATAAN ULTIMATE CSR
With Teambuilding Group Dynamics Social Night
“This is our primary source of livelihood. If we do not take care of it, there might be a time when we will have nothing to eat,” says Mr. Laudico Perez, SUGPO President, the Samahang Ugnayan ng Pangisdaan ng Orion “Who else will take care of it except for us who benefit from the sea?
Rafael Rossel w Mangrove Tree Planting in Bataan
SOS Children’s Village- Bataan, the newest and the eighth SOS Children’s Village in the Philippines, is an independent, non-government social development organization committed to helping children in need which was officially inaugurated on August 30, 2010. We were formally introduced by His Excellency Most Rev. Socrates Villegas, DD, then Bishop of the Diocese of Balanga upon his invitation to put up a new village in Bataan in 2009.We are the first and pioneer in a family approach to long-term care of orphaned, abandoned or neglected children. As to date, we provide a loving home and holistic intervention to 93 children under our Family-Based Care with their (11) SOS families and assisting the 114 children beneficiaries of our Family Strengthening Program with their 25 families. With our vision that, “Every child belongs to a family and grows with love, respect and security,” we are likewise determined to achieve our mission to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and contribute in the development of their communities.
Sir Manolo Ibias at Pawikan Conservation Center in Morong Bataan
NACCI now promotes and support the Pawikan Conservation Center, a community based project of reformed poachers in the protection of the turtles. Communities especially in underdeveloped countries, uninformed of their functions in the environment have hunted them down in the sea or slaughtered them while they lay their eggs in the beach for their shell and skin. While their eggs and meat are collected as food.
Jungle-Environment Survival Training (JEST) Camp is where we give adventurous a chance to learn indigenous skills in an active, hands-on environment, educate them how to work with the wonders of nature responsibly through unique attractions (first in the Philippines) and give them an unforgettable close-up experience with our beloved animals, critters and plants
Pamulaklakin Village, an ecology tour where native guides introduce tourist to tha villages well preserved environment and indigenous culture, including the use of herbal cures.
05:00 AM ETD Manila (quick rest stop at NLEX)
Pick up Jolibee breakfast in NLEX (eat at the bus)
08:00 AM ETA Balanga Mangrove Park for Mangrove Ecosystem Talk
09:00 AM Mangrove Tree Planting
10:00 AM Wash and Clean Up
11:30 AM ETA SOS Children’s Village
Bonding Lunch with the Orphans
02:00 PM ETD SOS
03:00 PM ETA at Pawikan Conservation Center
Pawikan Conservation Talk
04:30 PM Check in Morong Beach Resort and Rest
Sunset Photo Opps
06:30 PM Dinner
08:00 PM CSR Team Building and Bonding
10:30 PM Rest overnight
05:30 AM Beach Sunrise Walk (Optional)
06:30 AM Breakfast (45min Only)
07:15 AM Free Time Beach Bumming or enjoy the jacuzzi
09:30 AM Check Out
11:00 AM Healing Forest Walk at Pamulaklakin
12:00 NN Survival Immersion Lunch with Aetas
01:30 PM JEST Jungle Environmental Survival Training
03:00 PM Travel Back to Manila
07:00 PM ETA Manila
Package Rate (base minimum of 20 pax)
Family Room Sharing = P 3,388 per person
Quad Room Sharing = P 3,888 per person
Triple Room Sharing = P 4,388 per person
Twin Room Sharing = P 5,088 per person
Solo in the Room = P 6,888 per person
• Jollibee Breakfast (take out)
• Mangrove Park Fee and Maintenance
• 5 Mangrove Propagules
• Lunch at SOS Children’s Village with the children
• Entrance in Bantay Pawikan Conservation Center
• 2days/1night Aircon Accommodation
• Buffet Dinner
• Teambuilding / Group Dynamic Facilitator
• Buffet Breakfast
• Use of Resort Facilities
• JEST Jungle Environment Survival Training
• Survival Lunch with the Aetas at Pamulaklakin
• Service of the Tour Shepherd
• Toll Fee and Parking (coaster, minibus & bus)
• Driver’s board and lodging (coaster, minibus & bus)
Not Included: Transportation to and from the site, All the snacks, comfort food and personal medicine. Tips to the guides and driver. Donations to SOS Children’s Village.
Optional Vehicle Rental (Rates upon request)
1. Coaster (20 seater max capacity)
2. Mini Bus (30 seater max capacity)
3. Big Bus (45 seater max capacity)
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.