Alaminos Mangrove Tree Planting
Coastal Clean Up and Hundred Island Tour
01:00 AM ETD Manila
06:00 AM ETA Alaminos Breakfast
Travel to Mangrove Community Site
Mangrove Ecosystem Talk
Mangrove Tree Planting
Coastal Clean Up
Wash Up and Clean Up for Lunch
11:30 AM Eat All You Can Seafood Lunch
- Travel Back to Manila ETD Manila 6PM
- Hundred Island Tour (pax account) ETD Manila 11PM
- Spend the night in Alaminos to do the Bolinao Adventures next day)
Package Rate on
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|P 777/pax base min 48 pax
P 888/pax base min 30 pax
P 999/pax base min of 15 pax
|P 1,777/pax base min 48 pax
P 2,388/pax base min 30 pax
P 2,999/pax base min of 15 pax
|P 2,888/pax base min 48 pax
P 3,888/pax base min 30 pax
P 4,999/pax base min of 15 pax
Sea Food Lunch prepared by the community
Magrove Propagules and maintenance
Magrove Park Entrance Fee
Group/Company Certificate of Tree Planting
Service of the Shepherd
Hundred Island Hopping Tour
Not Included: dinner on way home
Option 1 n 2
Bolinao Adventure Tour
Boat, Boat Crew & Lifevest
Family Room Accommodation
Use of Resort Facilities
Not Included: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch,
NOT Included: Transportation to and from the site, tip to the drivers
- Bus Rental (49 seater, 9 center seats)
- Mini Bus 32 seater (to follow)
- Coaster 22 seater (to follow)
- Van 10 seater (to follow)
- Jolibee Breakfast P 100
- AM / PM Snacks P 200
- Individual Conservation Certificate P 100
What to Wear
- Full Rubber shoe, ready to get wet in the water
- Light shirt, hat
What to bring
- Bottled water
- personal snack
- Personal medicine
- Extra Set of Clothes
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 viber / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.