Burias Island is one of the three major islands of Masbate province in the Philippines. It is separated from the Bicol Peninsula by the Burias Pass. The other two major islands are Ticao Island and Masbate Island. The Island has two municipalities, Claveria and San Pascual. (WIKITRAVEL)
Alibijaban is a small island located off the southeastern coast of Bondoc Peninsula in the Philippines. It belongs administratively to the municipality of San Andres, Quezon province, and is coterminous with the barangay of the same name. Wikipedia
10 to 12 pax P 2888/pax
9 pax = P 3188/pax
8 pax = P 3588/pax
7 pax = P 4088/pax
- rented van from manila to san andres quezon v.v
- boat transportation for island hopping tour
- port entrance fees
- environmental fees
- tourism fees
- tent area fees
- entrance fees
- open cottage fee
- 4 hosted meals (day 1: lunch and dinner AND day 2: breakfast and lunch)
ISLAND TO VISIT : Alibijaban Island, Sombrero Island, Dapa island, Tinalisayan island
what to bring:
-personal medical needs, sun block, wide hat
-snack foods na pwd nyo kainin sa byahe
-bottled water (we’ll bring mineral water, but i advice to have ur own bottle always)
-tent (you can rent one in the island)
-extra cash for toilet fees, pambanlaw
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.