Aurora Adventures and Baler Beaches Beachy Escapades
July 25 to 26, 2015
Day 0 July 24 Friday
10:00 PM ETD Manila
Day 1 July 25 Saturday
06:00 AM ETA Baler, Breakfast and Baler Tour
Day 2 July 26 Sunday
06:00 AM Breakfast and Beach Bumming
10:30 AM Check Out
11:30 AM Lunch
08:00 PM ETA Manila
Ditumabo Waterfalls, Lukso Lukso Islet, Diguisit Water Falls Beach Bumming Ermita Hills, Baler Fish Port, Historical Walk, Baler Church, Quezon Park, Baler Museum , Millinium Tree, Pantabangan Dam, Baler Hanging Bridge, Ancient Escape Tunnel and more
P 2,588/pax (Quad sharing)
P 2,888/pax (Triple Sharing)
P 3,288/pax (twin sharing)
- Round Trip Aicon Van, driver, toll fee, parking, board and lodging
- Aircon Room Accommodation
- Service of Tour coordinator
- Baler Tour and itinerary (van will take you all over Baler)
- Snack on board (just bring your own water)
Not Included are all meals, surfing cost, pasalubong, souvenirs, tip to the guides,
- Scuba Diving
- Surfing Lesson (P 350/hr board and trainer)
- Meals P 100/pax Set Breakfast, P 150 for set Lunch and dinner
P 150/pax for Eat All you can Breakfast &
P 200 for Eat all you can lunch and dinner
FOR Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial – Tour Coordinator
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.