CALAGUAS Weekend Joiner’s Beachy Escapades
Living Life to the Fullest and Paradise of Possibilities
P2,188/pax triple sharing tent
P 2,388/pax twin sharing tent
DAY 0: DEPARTURE FROM MANILA
10:00 PM Pick-up at Trinoma
11:30 PM Pick-up at MOA
6:00 AM Arrival at Daet, Camarines Norte
6:15 AM Breakfast (Own Expense)
7:00 AM Boat Transfers from Paracale Port to Calaguas Island
8:30 AM Arrival at Calaguas Island
9:00 AM Settling of Tents & Free Time for Own Leisure
12:00 NN Lunch (Own Expense)
1:00 PM Free Time for Swimming & Own Leisure
4:00 PM OPTIONAL Island Hopping, Sightseeing and Trekking at Balagbag Island
(depends on wind, wave and tide condition)
7:00 PM Dinner (Own Expense)
6:00 AM Breakfast (Own Expense)
7:00 AM OPTIONAL Island Hopping and Picture-Taking at Pinagcastillohan Island
10:15 PM Back to Palacale Port via Boat
11:30 AM Side Trip at Daet Land Mark
12:00 NN Lunch on Pax Account
02:00 PM Souvenir Shopping at Daet
03:00 PM Departure to Manila
10:00 PM Arrival in Manila
1. Round trip Air-Conditioned Van Transfers from Manila – Daet – Manila
2. Round trip Boat Transfers (Paracale Port – Calaguas Island – Paracale Port)
3. Tent accommodation (2Days/1Night)
1. ISLAND HOPPING
– P200/pax: Balagbag Island*
– P300/pax: Balagbag Island + PinagcastillohanIsland*
*Permits & Environmental fees
*Boat fee, Terminal fee & Life Vest
OPTIONAL MEAL: P150/pax/meal
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office OR
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
- Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.