Bataan Historical & Heritage Day Trip
Mount Samat National Shrine (Tagalog pronunciation: [samat]) or Dambana ng Kagitingan (Shrine of Valour) is a historical shrine located near the summit of Mount Samat in the town of Pilár, Province of Bataan, in the Republic of the Philippines. The memorial shrine complex was built to honor and remember the gallantry of Filipino and American soldiers who fought during World War II.
Las Casas Filipinas is located on the sea side, along Umagol river, in Barangay Pag asa, Bagac, Bataan (Central Luzon, Philippines). José “Gerry” Acuzar, owner of New San Jose Builders started to rebuild Spanish mansions in Bagac in 2003. Each house was dismantled brick by brick, numbered, transported to his property in Bagac, reassembled in the same order, and then restored. Houses were chosen based on their historical, cultural and architectural value. Acuzar bought houses which were in a state of neglect, from the owners, and in some cases also purchased the lot where the mansions stood. The bahay na bato (Tagalog, literally meaning stone houses) which have stone foundations on the first floor and are made of wood on the second floor(constructed thus to withstand earthquakes), were transplanted from Manila (Tondo, Binondo and Quiapo),Quezon City, Bulacan, Pampanga, La Union, the Ilocos and Cagayan.
06:00 AM ETD Manila (quick rest stop along NLEX)
09:30 AM ETA Mt. Samat National Shrine Tour
12:00 NN ETA Las Casa Filipinas (Elegant Set Lunch)
01:00 PM Guided Tour of the Heritage Houses
03:00 PM Snacks and Free Use of the Beach, Swimming Pool or More Photo Opps
04:30 PM Board the bus back to Manila
07:00 PM ETA Manila
Group of 10 pax = P 2,888 each (max capacity of the van for safe and comfortable quality control)
Group of 9 pax = P 3,088 each
Group of 8 pax = P 3,188 each
Group of 7 pax = P 3,388 each
Group of 6 pax = P 3,688 each
Group of 5 pax = P 4,088 each
Group of 4 pax = P 4,599 each
Group of 3 pax = P 5,388 each
Group of 2 pax = P 7,888 each
Solo Traveler = P 13,888
• Round Trip Private Vehicle
• Entrance to Mt. Samat National Shrine
• Entrance to Las Casas Filipinas
• 1 Elegant Set Lunch
• Las Casas Guided Tour
• PM Snacks
• Use of Swimming Pool and Beach Resort
• Parking, Toll fee, Driver’s meal
• Service of the Shepherd Guide
• Souvenir Fan
Not included: breakfast, tip to the guides,
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.