Pundaquit San Antonio Beach Camping Escapades
NagSasa, Talisayin and Anawaning Coves
W Capones and Camarra Island Hoppping
Open Season January to May Only
The Coves are crescent shaped with a pristine white sand beach. What makes the place unique is the unusual riddle of tall pine trees flourishing round its vicinity. There are no roads and it is only accessible by boat ride from Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales. The cove is a sparkling piece of natural beauty, save for a few huts and deep wells.
Just behind the beach is the pine forest and a marsh, where one can find natural springs feeding to the sea. The area is home to a number of bird species.
2 AM ETD Manila
6 AM Pundaquit Eat all You Can Breakfast
Camara and Capones Island Hopping
11 AM Eat all you can lunch in Talisayin Cove
Fruit Picking (In season, eat all you can)
2 PM ETA NagSasa Cove and Camp for the night
6 PM Eat all You Can Dinner Inihaw na Liempo, Pusit and Talong
7:30 PM Teambuilding or Group dynamics (optional and upon request, plus plus)
10:30 pm light’s out
7 AM Eat All You Can Breakfast and Beach Bum
9 AM Anawanging Cove Beach Bumming
12 NN Buffet in Subic (pax accout)
1 PM Duty Free Shopping
2 PM Travel Back to Manila
6 PM ETA Manila
Package Rate :
P 2888/person base on 10 pax max of 12
P 3288/pax base on 9 pax
P 3688/pax base on 8 pax
P 4288/pax base on 7 pax
P 4888/pax base on 6 pax
P 5788/pax base on 5 pax
P 7288/pax base on 4 pax
P 9688/pax base on 3 pax
P 14888/pax base on 2 pax
Round Trip Aircon Van
Island Hopping Camarra and Capones
Cove Hopping Talisayin, Nagsasa and Anawangin
Entrance Fees and Permits
Taxes and Surcharges
2 Camp Breakfast (eat all you can)
1 Camp Lunch (eat all you can)
1 Camp Dinner (eat all you can)
1 Buffet Lunch
Fruits in Season
Boat, Boat Crew and lifevest
Tarp for those who chose to experience sleeping under the stars and waking up to a magnificent beach view (you don’t have this one in your own bedroom in the city)
Not included are the tip to the boatmen and camp staff
Also Available, Coaster 21 Seater, Mini Bus 33 Seater, Big Bus 49 Seater
Things to bring:
1. Swim Wear/ Goggles/ Camera
2. Sunblock, Cooling lotion, Insect repellant
3. Drinking water for own consumption atleast 3 liter
4. Going home clothes (put everything in tight plastic bags)
5. Extra plastic for wet clothes
6. Sleeping bag/ sarong/ malong
7. Emergency money
8. Personal Medicine/ 1st Aid kit
9. Headlamp/ Flashlight (must bring)
- and happy happy self
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.