Burdeos is in the province of Quezon, Philippines. The municipality of Burdeos is geographically located in the coastal part of Polillo Island in the first Congressional District of the Province of Quezon, a town that is trapezoidal in shape, facing the vast Pacific Ocean with an area of approximately 20,948 hectares. Burdeos is composed of 14 barangays, three of which are island barangays, with 25 islands which are potential tourist spots. The territorial water of this municipality is a good fishing ground with abundant aquatic resources.
Day 0 Apr 28 Thur 10pm ETD Manila
Day 1 Aprl 29 Fri 4AM ETA Real
10:00 AM ETA Burdeos and Board the Boat for Island Hopping
12:00 NN Island Picnic Lunch
01:00 PM More Island Hopping
05:00 PM Settledown in a Fishing Village (clean up and rest)
07:00 PM Dinner and Socials
Day 2 April 30 Sat More Island Hopping
03:00 PM Back to Burdeos Mainland and check In
Town tour (Option to do the Firefly River Tour)
06:00 PM Dinner and Rest
Day 3 May 1 Sun
02:00 AM ETD Bordeos
07:00 AM ETA Real and Breakfast
12:00 NN ETA Manila
PACKAGE RATE P 3,888/pax
- RT Aircon Van From Ortigas
- RT Roro Boat
- RT Jeep
- Boat and Crew for Island Hopping
- 7 hosted meals
- 1 night Village Hut group accommodation
- 1 night Lodging house accommodation
- Lifevest and First Aid
NOT Included: Personal Medicine, personal snacks
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.