PAHIYAS “Festival of Harvest and Blessings” May 15, 2015 Friday LUCBAN, LILIW and NAGCARLAN Family/Barkada PROMO: 7person plus 1 FREE The Pahiyas Festival is held in honor of San Isidro Labrador, the patron saint of farmers. It is an annual observation in thanksgiving for abundant harvests. Quezon folk decorate their homes with the choicest produce; they string fruits and vegetables together and make the “kiping,” the traditional Pahiyas décor of many colors. These are leaf-shaped wafers of rice makeup and looks like Spanish tacos; these are used to liven up halls and walls, and more craftily turned into arangya (chandeliers) that lighten up the town on fiesta night itself. The literal meaning of “pahiyas” is actually decorating houses with kiping and vegetables. Aside from this, however, fruits, ropes and straw hats are also utilized. The decorating frenzy starts sometime before the actual fiesta, and the air is abuzz with healthy, friendly competition over who will have the best ornamented house that year. Whoever does gets a reward from the local government. Other things to try out while there are the pancit hab-hab (which is eaten off banana leaves), the Lucban longganisa, the kiping that’s actually edible and is said to be best dipped in vinegar. Also, visit the Lucban Church and put on some straw hats Itinerary 5:00 am : ETD Manila
- QC (Mcdo Mrt QA Edsa)
- New Horizon Hotel Lobby (Caltex Boni)
- Makati Dusit Hotel Lobby
- Alabang South Station Bus Pick Up
6:00 am Take Out Breakfast at SLEX 9:00 am ETA Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery 10:00 am ETA Liliw Church and Liliw Shoe Stree 11:45 am LILIW LUNCH 1:00 am ETD Liliw for Lucban 1:30 pm ETA Lucban, Follow the decorated street, watch the local parade, visit the church, enjoy pancit habhab, enjoy local sales 4:00 pm ETD Lucban 7:00 pm ETA Manila PAHIYAS DAY TRIP PACKAGE RATE DISCOUNTED RATE P 1288/pax up to End of April only REGULAR Rate P 1388/pax if paid P May (if there still seats available) OR FAMILY Rate PROMO 7 pax plus 1 FOC Inclusive of
- Aircon Tourist Bus
- Healthy Eat All You Can Lunch,
- Halo Halo in Liliw w cheese
- Service of the Tour Coordinators
- And wholesome fun
- Travel Discount Certificate worth P 250 (will be emailed after the trip)
NOT INCLUDED: Breakfast, AM Snack, Tricycle around Lucban, Tip to the Tour Directors and Bus Driver. NOTES :
- First Come First Served Book and Buy Reservation (seats will be very limited)
- 3 dozen of lucban longaniza, broas, cassava cakes, will be raffled off to each bus after the trip, kaya ang saya saya!!!
- Family and Barkada PROMO 7pax plus 1 Free
- Reservation is non refundable but transferable to others
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________ Land Line _____________________ Cellphone :____________________ Email Address:____________________ Target EcoTour/Location: _______________ Target Date of Travel :_________________ Number of Participants: _______________ Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless Violet C. Imperial Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO) 6978723 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org BLOGSITE: https://philecotourism.wordpress.com http://www.facebook.com/ResponsibleNatureAdventuresPhilippines Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888 My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.