TUBBATAHA 2017 onboard MY Vasco.
April 6 – 12
April 20 – 26
May 18 – 24
May 25 – 31
June 01 – 07
June 09 – 16 (Transition trip 2)
Rate USD1,995.00/person in twin sharing.
– Full board accommodation in a twin sharing cabin
– 5 diving days (4 dives/day including night dive with tanks, weights & belt, chase boat and dive master.
NOTE: 2-3 dives only on last diving day
– Domestic airfare (Manila/Puerto Princesa/Manila)
– Dive permit: (USD78.00/person – Tubbataha) Included in the Invoice
: Apo Reef – USD55.00/person
– Dive, travel and medical insurance
– Drinks (soft drinks, juices, alcoholic)
– Tips, laundry
– Gear rental
– Nitrox fees
– Land transfers to/from Anilao (transition trip 2)
- The boat has 8 cabins. Maximum diver is 16 pax. Bathroomsare ensuite but shared between 2 cabins. Note that for a single cabin, still have to share bath and toilet with another cabin.
- Note that we require 40 dives minimum each diver. Does not need to be an advanced but should be experienced.
- See itinerary below
DAY 01 MANILA/ PUERTO PRINCESA
- Transfer to port upon arrival in Puerto Princesa.
- Briefing of Boat Manager/ Dive Master
- Afternoon free at leisure
- 1800H, lift anchor for departure to Bird Is., North Tubbataha (11 hours)
- Accommodation & meals onboard Explorer
DAY 02 NORTH TUBBATAHA
- Arrive at BirdIsland, North Tubbataha
- Dive Sites: Shark airport, washingmachine (larry’s reef), seafan alley
- Whole Day Diving at North Tubbataha (4 dives include night dive)
- Night Dive
DAY 03 NORTH TUBBATAHA
– Whole Day Diving at North Tubbataha (4 dives include night dive)
Dive Sites: Rangers station, Amos Rock,
– Night Dive
– Early morning departure for Light House, South Tubbataha
DAY 04 SOUTH TUBBATAHA
- Arrive Lighthouse, South Tubbataha
- Whole Day Diving at South Tubbataha (4 dives include night dive)
- Dive Sites: Black Rock, North wall of south Atoll
- Night Dive
DAY 05 SOUTH TUBBATAHA
– Whole Day Diving at South Tubbataha
– Dive Sites: Lighthouse, Delsan Wreck, Staghorn Point (4 dives include night dive)
- Night Dive
DAY 06 SOUTH TUBBATAHA OR NORTH TUBBATAHA
– Day Diving only (2-3 dives)
– Departure for PuertoPrincessaCity
DAY 07 PUERTO PRINCESA/ MANILA
- 0600H Arrive PuertoPrincesaCity
- Breakfast onboard
- 0800H . Transfer to airport/hotel
Note: The above is a suggested itinerary ONLY and is subject to change depending on
tide, current, weather and sea condition.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.
The Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park (Filipino: Bahurang Tubbataha) is a protected area of the Philippines located in the middle of the Sulu Sea. The marine and bird sanctuary consists of two huge atolls (named the North Atoll and South Atoll) and the smaller Jessie Beazley Reef covering a total area of 97,030 hectares (239,800 acres; 374.6 sq mi). It is located 150 kilometres (93 mi) southeast of Puerto Princesa City, the capital of Palawan province. The uninhabited islands and reefs are part of the island municipality of Cagayancillo, Palawan, located roughly 130 kilometres (81 mi) to the northeast of the reef.
In December 1993, the UNESCO declared the Tubbataha Reefs National Park as a World Heritage Site as a unique example of an atoll reef with a very high density of marine species; the North Islet serving as a nesting site for birds and marine turtles. The site is an excellent example of a pristine coral reef with a spectacular 100-m perpendicular wall, extensive lagoons and two coral islands. In 1999, Ramsar listed Tubbataha as one of the Wetlands of International Importance. In 2008, the reef was nominated at the New 7 Wonders of Nature.