Weekend Joiners Adventure
All Friday to Sunday of 2017 and some daytrips
CAGAYAN NORTH PALAUI
The northern point of the island is called Cape Engaño where on the summit of the hill lie the ruins of Cape Engaño Lighthouse. Engaño Cove is a small cove southwest of the lighthouse where supplies for the station were previously landed. Today, small vessels can find good anchorage in this protected cove, except by northwesterly and westerly winds. A trail and a 229-step concrete stairway from the cove leads the travelers to the lighthouse. The Port of San Vicente in Santa Ana, Cagayan, situated between Palaui Island and the coast of Luzon, is the jump-off point for crossing the channel to Punta Verde (Point Verde) on Palaui Island, or heading to Engaño Cove, a little further to the north. The hike from Punta Verde, the southeast tip of Palaui, to Cape Engaño takes about 3.5 to 4 hours of hike through beautiful verdant scenery. Primitive camping is allowed at the lighthouse vicinity.
CATANDUANES / CARAMOAN
“The Land of the Howling Winds”. Catanduanes is known for its beaches, prehistoric caves, quaint stone chapels and massive churches. Despite the typhoons, safe anchorage is provided by its many bays and coves notably Kalapalan, Gigmoto, Soboc and Cabugao. The province features beaches with fine sand and coral formations, and several caves which include the Luyang Cave.
Caramoan National Park, the Centro, and Gota Beach, where activities include diving, swimming, snorkeling and spelunking.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK FOR DETAILED TRIP INFO
SAGADA w Banawe and Baguio
Sagada is famous for its hanging coffins. This is a traditional way of burying people that is still utilized. Not everyone is qualified to be buried this way; among other things, one had to have been married and had grandchildren.
Popular activities include trekking, exploring both caves and waterfalls, spelunking, bonfires, picnics, rappelling, visiting historical sites, nature hikes, and participating in tribal celebrations. Guides can be found upon registration at the tourist-office in Sagada Proper (the main town) for a small fee. Most of the guides are natives, also known as Igorots.
PLEASE CLICK LINK FOR DETAILED TRIP INFO
ILOCANDIA (Vigan Laoag Pagudpud)
Ilocos collectively refers to two provinces in the Philippines: Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur which used to be a single province. Inhabitants are called Ilocanos and they speak the language Iloko, also called Ilocano. Famous for Bagnet, Poque poque pizza, Pinakbet and Longaniza
The lake is described as “a wide jewel of blue and green” and is now a popular bush walking destination, mostly frequented by mountaineers and adventure-seekers. off point to trek to the crater. The skyway shortened the route to a 1.4-hour ride and a 45-minute to an hour’s trek. The best time to visit the lake is during the dry season, from February to May.
PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW FOR TRIP INFO
VILLA ESCUDERO Truly Filipino Experience
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK FOR TRIP INFO
FOR Inquiries and Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
CSRs #Corporate #Social #Responsibility Activities
6978729 / 8061720 / 09322439478 / 09155101600
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.