MARINDUQUE – Journey at the Heart of the Philippines
For travelers who have luxury of time and high appreciation
Marinduque is an island shape of a human heart floating on a clear blue sea. Its capital is the municipality of Boac. Marinduque lies between Tayabas Bay to the north and Sibuyan Sea to the south. It is west of the Bondoc Peninsula of Quezon province; east of Mindoro Island; and north of the island province of Romblon. The province of Marinduque resided by its peace-loving people and visited by Nature Lovers.
Tour highlights Sta Cruz, Visit Church, Bagumbunga Underground River Cave, Mongpong, Maniwaya, Polo Island , Carmen Mangrove Ecopark, Firefly watching, Torrijos Road Trip to Buenavista, Molbog Sulfur Spring, Tres Reyes Gaspar Lunch, Island Hopping Melchor and Baltazar, Boac Heritage and Historical Tour,
Lunch at Paadjao Cascades (Option to Swim), Luzon Datum national Land Mark
Day 0 Thursday 09:30 PM ETD Pasay
Day 1 Friday
02:00 AM ETA Dalahican Port Lucena, Board the Roro
05:30 AM ETA Banalacan Port, Marinduque
Breakfast and Marinduque Tour
07:30 PM End of Tour and Rest
Day 2 Saturday
06:30 AM Breakfast and Check Out
05:00 PM Check In and Rest
Day 3 Sunday
07:00 AM Breakfast and Check Out
06:00 PM Board the RORO back to Dalahican
09:00 PM ETA Lucena
12:00 MN ETA Manila
P 4,888 / pax (base min 12 pax n up)
P 4,999 / pax (base min 11 pax)
P 5,288 / pax (base min 10 pax)
P 5,588 / pax (base min 9 pax)
P 5,988 / pax (base min 8 pax)
P 6,488 / pax (base min 7 pax)
Rates are subject upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• One Way Bus ticket from Manila (read #2 notes below why)
• Round Trip Roro Ferry Boat
• Jeep Transfers around Marinduque (option to topload for better photos, no extra charge)
• 3 days/2 nights Accommodation (Dorm or Family Room)
• 3 Breakfast
• 2 Island Picnic Eat all You Can Lunch
• 1 Waterfalls pack lunch
• Boat Transfers for the Island Hopping
• Boat Crew and lifevest
• All Entrance fee and permit
• Service of the Local Tourguide
• Service of the Tour Shepherd
1. Note included are the dinners and snacks, so you can do your own food tripping
2. You can choose your own bus going home Cubao or Pasay and pay directly.
3. Respect to the locals are highly expected
4. Being sensitive to the needs of others brings opportunities and unexpected blessings.
5. Upgrade to Quad Sharing plus P 200/pax, Triple Sharing plus P 350 / pax , twin sharing plus P 500 / pax and solo in the room plus P 1000 per person, all subject to availability. Please advise earliest possible.
6. Itinerary is subject to change depending on the shipping schedule and weather.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.