Cavite Batangas Laguna Heroes and Heritage Tour
Feel the Heroic resemblance and great ambiance.
05:00 AM: ETD Manila
07:30 AM: ETA Noveleta for Caviteño breakfast referred to as Magdiwang breakfast
08:30 AM: Cavite City Heritage Tour, Canacao Bay, Cavite City Millenium Capsule Marker, Cavite City Hall, Don Ladislao Diwa Shrine, Fort San Felipe, Julian Felipe Monument, Old Spanish Slipway, Sangley Point Thirteen (Xlll) Martyrs Centennial Plaza Thirteen (Xlll) Martyrs Centennial Plaza, Fort San Felipe Museum (Philippine Navy Museum)
10:30 AM: Kawit Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Shrine, Battle of Binakayan Monument, Gen. Baldomero Aguinaldo Shrine Gen. Candido Tirona Monument
12:15 PM Eat All You Can Lunch at Kawit
02:00 PM Maragondon Bonifacio Trial House, Gat Andres Bonifacio Memorial Shrine, Riego de Dios Ancestral House , Don Vicente Somoza House, Cabag Cave
04:00 PM Check in Tagaytay for Rest
06:00 PM Eat All You Can dinner at Tagaytay
06:00 AM Breakfast
07:30 AM Check Out
08:45 AM Taal Heritage tour, Filipiniana Costume Fitting for Photo Opps
10:30 AM Mabini Shrine
12:00 PM Lunch in Sto Tomas
01:30 PM Calamba Shrine of Dr. Jose Rizal
03:00 PM Travel Back to Manila
05:00 PM ETA Manila
Package Rate per Person
|Hotel in Tagaytay||Quad/Family||Triple Share||Twin Share|
|Tagayatay Country||P 3,888/pax||P 4,188/pax||P 4,688/pax|
|Residence Inn||P 4,288/pax||P 4,588/pax||P 5,288/pax|
|Taal Vista Hotel||P 4,888/pax||P 5,388/pax||P 5,888/pax|
- Round Trip Bus (min of 48 paying guest)
- Accommodation w Plated breakfast
- Local Cavite Guide
- Local Taal Heritage Guide
- Museum Entrance Fees
- Museum Guides
NOT INCLUDED: 1 Breakfast, All Lunch n Dinner, tip to the guides and driver.
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.