Batangas Bisita Iglesya
March 19, 2016 Sat
PACKAGE Rate Per Person (Reservation fee P 300)
February Promo = P 1,188
March 1 – 15 Discounted Rate = P 1,388
Regular Rate P 1,588
Visita Iglesia Day tour of Batangas – 14 churches
Entrance to Caleruega
Service of Tour Coordinator
1. St. Thomas Aquinas Church – Sto. Tomas
2. St. John the Evangelist Parish – Tanauan
3. Sa Sebastian Cathedral – Lipa City
4. Shrine of Mt. Carmel – Lipa City
5. Simbahan ng Santissima Trinidad – Batangas City
6. Basilica of the Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception – Batangas City
7. Parish of the Immaculate Conception – Bauan
8. Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face – Sta. Teresita
9. Minor Basilica of St. Martin of Tours – Taal
10. Our Lady of Caysasay – Taal
11. Parish of St. Raphael – Calaca
12. Parish of the Immaculate Conception – Balayan
13. Chapel on the Hill – Calaca
14. Chapel of the Transfiguration – Nasugbu
Saturday, April 12, 2014
04:30 AM Meeting time at designated area
05:00 AM ETD from Manila to Batangas
Breakfast at SLEX, buy pack lunch
12:00 PM Picnic Lunch
Continue with Visita Iglesia
07:00 PM ETD from Batangas to Manila
09:00PM ETA Manila
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
• Make a book and buy, first come first serve P300 Reservation to BDO Account email the deposit slip with the registration form below. Balance payable 5day before departure, otherwise we will give the seat to chance passengers.
• Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
• Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
• Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
• Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
• deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
• Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
• Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
• Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
• Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
• FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
• Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
• All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
• Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
• Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.