Why do we celebrate?
- We celebrate because it reminds us of milestones in our lives or traditions in our culture. Tree planting is an excellent experience for celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversaries, foundation days of your organizations, graduations, and more.
2. We celebrate to foster a mindset of gratitude. We are grateful that we survived covid and everything is going back to a better normal.
3. We celebrate because it builds a sense of community. Tree planting is an excellent bonding and team-building experience with friends, relatives, schoolmates, and families.
4. We celebrate to create memories and traditions. You can always come back to the trees you planted with your friends, and make it a habit to do it every year. Sometimes, you can even pick fruits from the trees you planted
5. We celebrate to reflect on future possibilities. We celebrate tree planting because we want a healthier, happier, and more sustainable future.
Celebration Tree Planting For P 47/seed only, you can plant trees multiplied by the years of celebration plus the ages of all the participants. This includes the nursery cost, labor, maintenance, hauling, transfer, and land preparation. This will also help as an additional livelihood to the local fishing or farming communities. Will issue a certificate of conservation and social responsibility. Just in case you can’t make it because of covid19 safety, the community can plant for you.
Happy to help and serve with tender loving care