BATAAN ENGP Reforestation
Corporate Social Responsibility Shared Value
Supporting local farm community
Bataan National Park is a protected area of the Philippines located in the mountainous interior of Bataan province in the Central Luzon Region. Bataan National Park is covered by tropical jungle and mountain terrains with significant geological features such as rivers, springs and waterfalls. Pasukulan and Dunsulan falls are found within the park, as are important species of flowers and ground orchids. It is also home to several wild monkeys and other varieties of insects and birds.
Bataan has so many People’s Organization that composes of upland farming communities. The tree planting CSR provides alternative livelihood to the locals because they are supplying the seedlings from their nurseries. At the same time, they maintain and care for the planted trees after the volunteers left the area. Planting fruit trees is a sustainable and responsible investment, where volunteers can come back and do fruit picking in the future. Tree Planting CSR Shared Value is also a climate change adaptation and risk reduction measure.
07:00 AM ETA Bataan, meet the CENRO
07:30 AM ETA to Planting Site
Orientation on how to plant properly
08:00 AM Travel to the sight and tree planting
09:30 AM Orientation on Forest Ecosystem and NGP projects of CENRO
Orientation of Community
Clean Up and freshen Up for Local lunch all you can prepared by the community
11:00 AM Plated Boodle Fight Eat all You can w fresh buko juice
12:00 NN Reflection remarks from the tree planters
Thank you response from the local community
Awarding of Certificate of Conservation
Closing ceremony and ETD
BENEFIT of Reforestation
- Strengthening the watersheds that provides clean drinking water and farm water.
- Prevents soil erosions
- Strengthen of biodiversity, flora, and fauna, that will strengthen the future
- It’s a healing activity to everybody specially to humans who need very clean air.
- It provides livelihood to the local community and alleviate poverty. CSR Shared Value ensures that all trees planted will be taken cared by the locals as additional income.
P 888/pax base minimum of 36pax and up
P 999/pax base min of 25-35pax
P 1,188/pax base of 16-24pax
- Seedlings and Maintenance cost
- Service of Land Preparation and howling
- Guides Professional Fee
- Native Lunch prepared by the Local Community
- Service NACCI Shepherd
- Certificate of Conservation for the Group
- Social Media Site exposure
Not included are the fare to and from the site, donation to the local community, tip to the guide.
- Aircon Van P 8,500 (max capacity 10pax)
- Coaster P 13,500 (max capacity 20 pax)
- Aircon Bus P 18,000 (max capacity 45 pax)
- Donation to the local farmers like farm tools, vegetable seeds, farm machineries
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Payment can be made at Las Pinas Home Office or BDO or Landbank (for patrons n friends)
- First come First Serve/Book and Buy/PAY Reservation which is non refundable, non rebookable, but transferable to chance passengers.
- ease scan the deposit slip and email it to email@example.com so we can email back the trip voucher, detailed trip info and official receipt.
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc.
8061720 (9am to 5pm Only) 09155101600 / 09322439478
Skype: MotherNatureAsia and Twitter: Mothernature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.
Things to Bring
- Personal water bottle
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Personal snacks
- Personal medicine
- Sunblock, umbrella and raincoat
- Insect Spray
- Happy Self