Community Mangrove Ecotour
Bulakan Mangrove Eco Park
BENEFITS OF MANGROVES
1. Nursing ground for fish, prawns, crabs and support fisheries Production in coastal waters.
2. Produce leaf litter and detrimal matter, which are valuable source of food for animals in etuaries and coastal waters.
3. Protect the environment by Protecting the coastal areas and communities from storm surges, waves, rogue waves, tidal currents and typhoons
4. Produce organic biomass (carbon) and reduce organic pollution in nearshore areas by trapping or absorption.
5. Serve as recreational grounds for bird watching and observation of other wildlife
6. Source of wood and timber and nipa shingles for houseing materials, firewood and charcoal, and of poles for fish traps.
7. Source of livelihood by selling the mangrove seeds and propagules for the corporate social responsibilities.
8. Source of meal like crustaceans, mollusks and fish can be harvested
9. Source of Medicine, tannin and alcohol
10. Area for learning for Environment Education for Students, Tourist, Political Leaders and Tourism Providers
11. Area for Environment Endeavors by mangrove & coastal clean up.
12. Source of bigger fishing profit
13. Protects the ocean/sea as barrier or filter for soil erosion or flash flood from the land.
1. Local Community for the increase in Livelihood and Fish Catch
2. Tourist for a very meaningfull environment education
3. Environment for the bigger opportunity to heal
4. Climate Change risk reduction and adaptation measure
Happy to help and Serve your CSR needs
06:00 AM ETD Manila
07:30 AM ETA Bulakan, Bulacan
Community Mangrove Orientation
Mangrove Ecosystem and Climate Change
Mangrove Tree Planting
Coastal Clean Up
Self clean up and freshen up for lunch
12:00 PM Seafood Lunch prepared by the Community
01:30 PM Awarding of Certificate of Conservation to the Company/Corporation and Photo Opps
02:00 PM ETD Bulakan
03:30 PM ETA Manila
PACKAGE RATE per person
48 pax = P 888/pax
30 pax = P 999 / pax
20 pax = P 1,188/pax
- Mangrove Propagules min of 10 each
- Mangrove maintenance by the communities
- Certificate of Conservation to the Company/Corporation
- Seafood Lunch by the Fisher Folks
- Boat, lifevest, boatcrew
- Social Media Coverage (linkined, tweeter, google plus, 4 fb page/group
- Endeavor Coordinator
Not Included: Breakfast, transfer to and from the site,
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation (Travel while you can)
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to email@example.com Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call (02) 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 000680755357 Savings (Bank SWIFT Code BNORPHMM)
Or at Land Bank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@nacci888.org
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
6978729 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09322439478 (Viber) / 09155101600 (globe)
Skype : Mothernatureasia Twitter: MotherNature888
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.